Membership with Catholic Web Services is FREE–just register with us (your information is not shared) and tell us which parish or Catholic organization you are supporting.
FREE Services we provide:
- Information Sharing: we are very well connected with the Catholic online community and interact with over 700 Catholic individuals and organizations involved with Catholic New Media daily and share the best Catholic videos, music, news stories, on-line events you can share with your parish, family, and friends. We use Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to share our information, and we use Hootsuite to manage our social media (more about Hootsuite in our blog).
- Blog: Offering informative articles, videos, and links about the latest in Catholic New Media and web design.
- Groups: interactive area when members can post questions, share information, and support each other in this online community.
- FREE Powerpoint Presentations: offered to parishes, schools, ministries, and organizations showing the best of Catholic New Media, Using Social Media, Catechesis, and Family Internet Safety. Contact John Clem who would be happy to come to your location and give a presentation (requires a WiFi or Internet Connection). (This is done in Mid-Atlantic areas of US, but available to other areas with a travel stipend) contact John Clem at email@example.com
- FREE Full Function WordPress Sites: Offering websites to parishes with daily back-up, search engine optimization
- FREE Monthly e-newsletter: CWS Newsletter offers the best news and articles over the past month in the Catholic Online world with useful links. We like to highlight the great work of our members from around the globe. We send out our e-newsletter each month using Mail Chimp.
Supported Services with Guardian Angel Service:
- Video conferencing using Google Hangouts or Skype with screen sharing for training and meetings with parish staff and webmasters.
- GoMobi mobile website: designed with with your input, and great to access the most used areas of your website.
- Coming–ParishFaces (a parish directory and messaging system for your parish or organization) (currently in beta testing)
- Support: for your parish staff and webmaster in running a succesful and vibrant website. Keepin touch through phone, e-mail, and video conferencing. We use FreshDesk to help serve your service requests
We support members from around the globe–we currently have members from the following countries:
- United Kingdom